Levergent develops and supports applications using Java technology. Our services include:
- Java-based application development
- Maintenance and support of Java applications
- Upgrades of existing applications to new Java versions
- Migration of existing applications to Java technology
- Enterprise portal frameworks
- Content management systems
- Technical and portal roadmaps
Levergent uses and has developed frameworks that employ the best practices for functions that are common to business applications. When our developers begin a project, they can focus their efforts immediately on the business logic and functionality needed for the project, without worrying about the details behind database connectivity, file I/O, error handling, and session and application management.
Using these frameworks allows us to speed up the development time and experience fewer complexities in building web applications.
We have experience with the following Java technologies:
- J2EE design and development guidelines
- N-tier architecture
- Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) 2.0
- JavaServer Pages (JSP) 1.1 /Servlets 2.3
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) 2.0
- Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) 1.2
- Java Transaction Service and API (JTS, JTA) 1.0
- Java Message Service (JMS) 1.0.2
- JavaMail 1.1
- Java Activation Framework (JAF) 1.0
Levergent has successfully developed Enterprise Solutions using J2EE Specifications.